jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

Be my guardian

Dear Friend

I am Abel Bouabre the son of Paul Antoine Bohoun Bouabre who died
January 10, 2012,My father was an Associate Professor of Economics in
the university, before appointed Minister of Economy , Finance and
later Minister of Planning and Development in governments,In September
2007, he was with a delegation accompanying our former president
Laurent Gbagbo to the General Assembly of the UN for its 62nd session.
I want to transfer this Eleven Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars
(US$11,500,000) left in a fixed/ suspense Account in one of the Prime
banks here in Abidjan by my late father.

I am looking for a God fearing person to help me. I want to transfer
this money and use it for investment purpose such as Real Estate
management.
I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:-

1) To serve as a guardian.

2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further
my education.

3) To help me invest the money in a profitable ventures.

I am 18years old and I am prepared to give you 25% percentage of the
total amount, as commission for assisting me and 5% for expenses that
will be incurred.
Abel

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.